Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
Everyone feels better, looks better, and performs better when their hormones are in balance. With natural bioidentical hormones, both women and men can find relief from symptoms of hormonal imbalance without the risks that come along with synthetic hormones.
When imbalances occur, you can experience a wide variety of symptoms, depending on which hormone(s) are out of balance.
Bioidentical hormones are derived from naturally occurring sources instead of synthetic chemicals. They are designed to replicate the same chemical structure as the hormones that are produced naturally in our bodies. Our therapy helps address the following conditions:
- Thyroid imbalance: Your thyroid controls many of the body’s functions. A low thyroid level, which is common in people over the age of 40, can cause weight gain, brittle hair, and dull skin. Therefore, everyone over the age of 40 should be screened for thyroid hormone deficiency.
- Elevated adrenal (cortisol) levels: One of the body’s stress responses is to elevate cortisol levels, which is produced by the adrenal glands. Elevated cortisol can lead to binge eating, intense cravings, and the inability to lose weight.
- Deficient testosterone: Testosterone deficiency is usually associated with male hormones; however, women too can be testosterone deficient. Testosterone deficiency can result in low libido, weight gain, decreased energy, depression, and memory troubles.
- Deficient progesterone: Progesterone is a steroid hormone that needs to balance estrogen for optimal health. When progesterone is deficient, women can experience difficulty losing weight, erratic monthly cycles, depression, and anxiety.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement at Synergy Wellness & MediSpa, PC
Our team of medical professionals are specifically trained in bioidentical hormones, and are dedicated in helping men and women suffering from the symptoms of hormone imbalance regain:
- Decreased body fat
- Consistency in moods (no more roller coaster effect)
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- Increased energy levels, mental focus and clarity
- Restored or increased sexual drive
- Greater capacity for getting into great physical condition
You can find out if you are a potential candidate for bioidentical hormone replacement by calling us at (732) 268-8324.