Synergy Wellness & MediSpa, PC is proud to now offer the art of Microblading. This service, which was first known and described as eyebrow embroidery, is a semi-permanent makeup procedure that allows you to dramatically correct or fully reconstruct lost eyebrows. It was first introduced in Asia, and is performed by manually depositing pigment in the basal layer of the epidermis by a special pen. Unlike permanent makeup brow treatments, Microblading involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that are more natural looking than tattooing, brow pencils, or powders. The blade of the Microblading pen contains numerous pins that are 3 times thinner than the needles used for tattooing. When performed correctly, the procedure is almost painless. Our highly trained Microblader will use a numbing solution to limit any kind of discomfort during the procedure.
How are beautiful brows created?
There are specific guidelines for creating the perfect eyebrow – measurements involving the spacing and the relationship between space, angles of the face, the nose, and the eyes as to where the brows should begin, end, and where it should arch. However, there’s a great variance between different faces and how brows suites each – there is no one “perfect brow” for all. Our specialist will take some basic measurements of your face, look at symmetry, and work out the best way to balance your face. A detailed consultation will allow us to understand what you are used to, what your personal makeup style is, and your color preferences. Sometimes, subtle changes are made to shape and color if we think this could achieve a better result. We will always show you the drawn shape and color for your approval before the procedure is performed.
How long will it last?
There is no definite answer – the longevity of your result is dependent on many factors such as:
- The pigment used – for example, very dark brown lasts a lot longer than lighter shades.
- The density of the pigment – a treatment that has been reinforced with a second adjustment will usually last longer.
- Environmental factors such as exposure to UV light – tanning and not using sun protection will fade the color faster.
- Your health and overall individual physiology – some people retain pigment better than others.
Generally, Microblading is considered semi-permanent. A touch-up treatment plan will be recommended by our Microblading specialist after your procedure is completed.
How long does the procedure take?
The full procedure will normally take about 2-2.5 hours depending on the treatment you are having. Often for the first procedure, the longest part of the appointment can be the consultation and drawing of the brow shape. The actual Microblading rarely takes longer than 60 minutes. When you make your appointment, we will discuss the time needed and make sure there is plenty of time for you to ask questions and for us to discuss the look you are after.
Who are great candidates for Microblading?
- Those who don’t want to spend time applying makeup.
- Those who need to look good every day for work, and are expected to maintain a certain level of grooming.
- Those who suffer from alopecia and hair loss from either a medical condition or from medical treatments.
- Those who suffer from bad eyesight and have trouble applying make-up.
- Those who just don’t like the “make-up look”, and want to look great in no time.
- Those who are always in a rush and feel that applying makeup is a luxury they just don’t have the time for.
Powder Brows – $750
Microblading with Powder Brows – $850
3D Brow Microblading – 2 hours – $700
Top Eyeliner – 45 minutes – $400
Bottom Eyeliner – 45 minutes – $225
Top & Bottom Eyeliner – 1 hour – $525
Lip Liner – 1 hour – $425
Full Lip Color – 2 hours – $600
Beauty Mark – 30 minutes – $100
**There is a complimentary touch-up 4 weeks after the initial procedure. Thereafter, touch-ups are the procedure price divided by 12 to give you a monthly charge.
A 24 hour notice is required to reschedule your appointment. A new deposit will be required in order to reschedule with a less than 24 hour notice.