GET THE PERFECT BROW WITH MICROBLADING
HOW DOES MICROBLADING WORK?
Unlike makeup brow treatments, Microblading involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that are more natural-looking than tattooing, brow pencils, or powders. The blade of the Microblading pen contains numerous pins that are three times thinner than the needles used for tattooing. When performed correctly, the procedure is almost painless. Our highly trained microblader will use a numbing solution to limit any kind of discomfort during the procedure.
HOW ARE BEAUTIFUL BROWS CREATED?
There’s a great variance between different faces and how brows fit each, however, there is no one “perfect brow” for all. Our specialist will take some basic measurements of your face, look at symmetry, and work out the best way to balance your face.
A detailed consultation will allow us to understand what you are used to, what your personal makeup style is, and your color preferences. Sometimes, subtle changes are made to shape and color if we think this could achieve a better result. We will always show you the drawn shape and color for your approval before the procedure is performed.
HOW DOES MICROBLADING WORK?
There is no definite answer – the longevity of your result is dependent on many factors such as:
- The pigment used – for example, very dark brown lasts a lot longer than lighter shades.
- The density of the pigment – a treatment that has been reinforced with a second adjustment will usually last longer.
- Environmental factors such as exposure to UV light – tanning and not using sun protection will fade the color faster.
- Your health and overall individual physiology – some people retain pigment better than others.
Generally, A touch-up treatment plan will be recommended by our Microblading specialist after your procedure is completed.
HOW LONG DOES MICROBLADING TAKE?
The full procedure will normally take about 2-2.5 hours depending on the treatment you are having. Often for the first procedure, the longest part of the appointment can be the consultation and drawing of the brow shape. The actual Microblading rarely takes longer than 60 minutes. When you make your appointment, we will discuss the time needed and make sure there is plenty of time for you to ask questions and for us to discuss the look you are after.
WHO ARE GREAT CANDIDATES FOR MICROBLADING?
Those who don’t want to spend time applying makeup.
- Those who need to look good every day for work, and are expected to maintain a certain level of grooming.
- Those who suffer from alopecia and hair loss from either a medical condition or from medical treatments.
- Those who suffer from bad eyesight and have trouble applying makeup.
- Those who just don’t like the “makeup look”, and want to look great in no time.
READY TO FEEL RELAXED?
Synergy Wellness and MediSpa, PC is your Middletown and Red Bank, New Jersey, skin care specialist. Call us at (732) 268-8324 to book your facial service today!
*Individual results may vary. Not a guarantee.