Since more than a decade ago, scientists have understood that extremely reactive molecules, often referred to as “free radicals” or “reactive oxygen species,” are intimately connected to the biological basis of aging (ROS). These reactive oxygen species can react with the cellular components found throughout the body, particularly the cell membranes, and causing harm.
It is unsettling to consider the possibility that our very own body generates these toxic compounds as a natural byproduct of living, working out, and breathing. When you consider that ROS are present in the environment everywhere in the form of sunshine and air pollution, the idea becomes much more unsettling.
Our bodies are continuously subjected to an onslaught of free radicals, which places them in constant danger of suffering cell damage and dysfunction. Because of the accumulation of cellular damage, our cells are unable to operate properly. and we are aware of the typical signs associated with “aging.”
In addition to assisting in reducing indications of cellular aging, LifeVantage offers a solution. But also to contribute to the activation of the Nrf2 pathway. Protandim, a science-based dietary supplement used daily, is protected by copyrights and stimulates the Nrf2 pathway, which is possibly the essential cellular defense mechanism in the body.
Nrf2 and its Benefits
Shortly after Nrf2 was acknowledged, a plethora of scientific breakthroughs started showing how Nrf2 also enforced genes involved with the production of not only a diverse variety of antioxidant enzymes but also essential proteins and purification or “stress-response” genes. This protein, named Nrf2, serves as the “key regulator” of the body’s antioxidant reaction. It is at the very core of this cell’s protective pathway.
They are all characterized by the presence of the Nrf2 “switch,” which provides cells with the ability to defend themselves against both internal and external environmental threats. The activation of Nrf2 results in our cells being able to produce their own “medicines” that are designed to assist us in surviving and thriving in adverse conditions.
The discovery of Protandim, which has been the subject of more than 20 studies that have been examined by experts in the field and published in reputable scientific journals, is widely regarded as one of the most significant scientific advances of the 21st century. However, that is not where the investigation ended.
The scientific community’s curiosity has been piqued as a result of Protandim. The research on Protandim is still going on, with several studies having either recently been finished or being started right now.
The Protandim® Nrf2 Synergizer
Protandim is the latest anti-aging supplement that’s been the primary subject of multiple scientific research. These trials have shown that Protandim can naturally promote the generation of antioxidants, which helps slow down the aging process only to the level of a 20-year-old.
It is important to note that Protandim is not your typical anti-aging supplement. Each tablet of Protandim contains a high concentration of phytonutrients, which work to encourage the body’s natural production of more antioxidant enzymes.
Not every antioxidant has the same level of effectiveness. Most vitamin and antioxidant supplements, such as vitamins A, C, and E, are referred to as “consumable” pills since they help neutralize radicals on a one-to-one ratio.
In contrast to many other common supplements, Protandim has been shown to boost the production of SOD hormone (a natural catalyst that is well-known for its antioxidant qualities) by 34%, release of Glutathione by 300%, and Catalase by 54%. These antioxidant enzymes can effectively neutralize free radicals without depleting in the process.
How Does Protandim Work?
Simply taking one tablet of Protandim each day can generate enough antioxidant power to neutralize millions of harmful free radicals every single second for the whole day.
Protandim’s exclusive combination of active substances functions as a potent antioxidant enzyme booster to combat the effects of oxidative stress and the natural process of aging. The formula found in Protandim assists in the prevention of cellular degradation by producing an abundance of antioxidants, which in turn fight free radicals.
Because free radicals are found in the air we breathe, the food that we eat, and also generated by stress in addition to being produced by cigarettes and drinking alcohol, which causes the body to age, coming into contact with them on a daily basis is almost impossible to avoid.
Oxidative stress is the term that describes the damage that is caused to cells by free radicals. Protandim is the only supplement supported by clinical research and peer reviews, suggesting that it can help neutralize free radicals by up to forty percent.
Components that Makeup Protandim
Four patents protect the anti-aging supplement in the United States, one of which is for the formulation’s ratio of ingredients. The following are some of the components that make up Protandim:
- Milk Thistle: A herbal treatment that has been utilized for the past two thousand years to promote the function of the liver, kidneys, and gall bladder
- Bacopa: Increased production of SOD and Catalase. Its capacity to improve cognitive capacities has long been praised. Bacopa has been utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for millennia to improve clear thinking and memory efficiency. It appears to give robust cellular protection, according to studies. It’s also used to boost attention, concentration, and alertness. Protandim’s bacopa components are high in bacosides, the principal elements of the botanical compound saponins.
- Green tea: Known to speed up metabolism and aid in the breakdown of fat. The green tea extract that is found in Protandim includes 98 percent polyphenols. Green tea has long been used for a variety of medical purposes, including the regulation of body temperature and blood sugar, the promotion of digestion, the improvement of brain function, and the enhancement of the health of the cardiovascular system.
- Turmeric: Both traditional Ayurvedic medicine and traditional Chinese medicine have been using turmeric as a treatment for a wide range of ailments for over 4,000 years. Recent research has shown that the spice turmeric can help alleviate joint pain, battle cellular stress, and improve digestion. Curcuminoids, which are found naturally in turmeric, are the phenols responsible for these beneficial effects.
- Ashwagandha: Shown to improve physical performance as well as sexual performance and fertility. In addition, the usage of ashwagandha as a memory booster and a sleep aid has been documented throughout history. Withanolides are a class of chemical compounds that make up the bulk of the ashwagandha plant’s biologically active components.
Protandim is the best option if you are looking for a natural way to boost antioxidants, reduce swelling, and slow the rate at which cells age.
Protandim is simply the most potent antioxidant that has been shown in clinical studies to slow down cell aging. If you want to try this effective anti-aging supplement, contact Synergy Wellness as it is available in the clinic.